360 Mobile Terms and Conditions
100 minutes (anytime to any UK network), 3000 text messages, 500MB data
360 Solutions Texter 300
300 minutes (anytime to any UK network), 3000 text messages, 500MB data
360 Solutions Texter 600
600 minutes (anytime to any UK network), 3000 text messages, 1GB data
2. Any “out of bundle” charges that result from calls,texts or data usage that falls outside of your inclusive allowances will be charged, via Monthly Direct Debit, at the rates indicated on our Out of Bundle Charges sheet.This is available from our portal www.360mobile.co.uk
3. All Out of Bundle charges will be payable via Direct Debit on a set date dependent on your date of activation
4. On receipt of your 360 Mobile SIM you must visit our portal (www.360mobile.co.uk/register) to registeras a user and to activate your SIM before you can start making calls.
a. The activation process is explained fully in the documentation that ships with your SIM package
5. Included with your SIM pack are the following items;
a. SIM card
b. Activation Booklet
c. Welcome Letter – detailing your tariff and inclusive allowances
d. Returns and Support Leaflet – this includes theTerms and Conditions from 360 Mobile Solutions
If you are missing any of these items then please contact us so that we can provide you with replacements – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your activation date will be the date that your bundle of inclusive allowances (Minutes, Text and Data) refreshes on a Monthly BasisFor example, if you connect on the 4th of any month then your bundled allowance will refresh on the 4th of the following month, and every month thereafter
7. Your Direct Debit will be set up via the Online 360 Mobile portal when you activate your SIM on the 360 Mobile network
8. You will be billed, via Direct Debit, every month for any charges that have been incurred (in line with our Out of Bundle Charges Document) – failure to pay these charges may result in your contract being cancelled, or suspended pending additional payment from you, and your mobile number disconnected and will also result in the loss of any remaining “free” or “pre-paid” bundle allowances remaining on your contract with 360 Mobile
9. Depending on your activation date, you will fall into one of 4 billing dates which will be the date that you are billed for “Out of Bundle Charges” and for the rolling contract once your pre-paid period has expired.These dates will be as follows;
|Activation Date||Bill Date|
|28th 29th, 30th, 31st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th||7th|
|7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th or 13th||14th|
|14th, 15th, 16th, 17th 18th, 19th or 20th||21st|
|21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th or 27th||28th|
10. Rolling Contract Terms
a. After your “free” or Pre-Paid period has expired (typically 1, 3, 6 or 12 months from Activation of your SIM card) you will drop into a monthly “rolling” contract with 360 Mobile Solutions
b. By default the tariff that forms your rolling contract will be the same as the tariff/bundle that started with when you activated your SIM and joined the 360 Mobile network
c. The monthly costs are shown with their corresponding tariffs in the table below;
|Tariff||Texter 100||Texter 300||Texter 600|
|360 MobileSolutions||100 Mins,
d. If the tariff you enter after the Pre-Paid period is not suitable to your monthly usage you can increase this to a higher usage tariff by contacting us; either by phone 0371 231 0510 or email email@example.com
e. Cancellation of your Rolling Contract
i. You can give us written notice that you want to end your contract or change your tariff at anytime, and this will be effective no less than 30 days after we receive your notice.
1. Outside of the Pre-Paid period (rolling) you’ll have to pay your normal monthly charge for your tariff until the end of your 30 day notice period.
2. You can give your notice to us either by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org or by post
360 Mobile Solutions
Shorten Brook Way
Altham Business Park
ii. We will acknowledge your request to cancel, via email within 24 hours of request, and your contract with us will end 30 days after this email confirmation
iii. If your notice to cancel is after your set billing date you will be billed for the next full period and this will then be taken as the last payment for line rental – your inclusive allowances will end after this month has elapsed
iv. You may still been liable for Out Of Bundle charges that have been incurred in your final month and any funds due will be collected from you, via Direct Debit, after your contract has been disconnected from the 360 Mobile Network
v. Failure to pay any final charges owed after the termination of your contract with 360 Mobile Solutions may result in the debt being passed to a collection agency
11. Picture and Video Messaging
a. To send picture and video messages or make video calls a compatible handset is required
12. Lost and Stolen
a. If your mobile phone is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, or used in an authorized manner, you must report this to us as soon as possible. You will be responsible for any usage that occurs until you report this to us. Please go to www.360mobile.co.uk
a. Any unused minutes, texts or data allowance that form your monthly inclusive allowance (1) will not automatically “roll-over” into the next month or billing period under any Tariff
b. We will set a credit limit on your account, in the first instance this will be £5
c. The credit limit set on your account can be raised by you, on request to us in writing, providing that there is sufficient payment and transaction history to support this increase.
d. If you reach your set credit limit at any time during the billing month you will not be able to make any calls, send text messages or use data services, until you have made a payment, to us, to cover this overspend.
14. Inclusive Minute Allowance and Call Charges
a. Minutes within your Inclusive Allowance can be used to make calls in the UK to:
i. Standard UK landlines (numbers starting 01, 02 or 03 only); and
ii. 07 numbers allocated to UK mobile network operators that provide mobile services with substantial national coverage (currently this includes the five major operators; O2, Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone and Three and providers such as Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile, BT Fusion and 360 Mobile Solutions)
b. Inclusive Allowance cannot be used to make calls,originating in the UK, to:
i. Non-geographic numbers and free phone numbers (starting 08 & 05)
ii. Non-standard or “special” 07 numbers (any 07 numbers that are not specifically included in your Inclusive Allowance, i.e. are not used to provide mobile services, 07 numbers allocated to network operators in Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man), 076 and 070 numbers
iii. Any number ranges which 360 Mobile Solutions reasonably believes are being used for call forwarding services, onward calling services or numbers that pay a revenue share. Examples of such number ranges include; 0774 or 0775, 078225, 079879, 078730, 078931, 079118, 079112, 078930, 078921, 077000, 079245, 079246, but are subject to change; or
iv. Premium rate and Directory Enquiries numbers where special charges apply
c. A full list of our charges and associated numbers can be found on our web site (please note that this list is updated regularly as new number ranges are allocated or we become aware that the use of existing ranges has changed)
d. Once you have used all of your Inclusive Allowance, any calls made in the UK to numbers which would have previously been included will be charged at the current rate. To check our current charges please see web site.
e. Within the Tariffs currently available from 360 Mobile there is no provision for International Roaming or calls, texts or data services
f. Minimum call charges may apply – please see our web site for more information
15. Inclusive Text Allowance and Messaging Charges
a. Text allowances within your Bundle can be used for;
i. Text messages sent in the UK to UK mobiles
b. Inclusive Credit cannot be used for:
i. Premium rate texts where special charges apply
ii. Texts sent from the UK to International numbers
iii. Texts sent from outside the UK to any number
iv. Any chargeable texts you receive
v. Picture messaging
c. Once you have used all of your Inclusive Allowance, any texts sent in the UK to numbers which would previously have been included will be charged at the current rate, see our web site for details.
d. Within the Tariffs currently available from 360Mobile there is no provision for International Roamingor calls, texts or data servicese. Minimum call charges may apply – see our web site for more details.
16. Inclusive Data Allowance and Data Charges
a. Your Inclusive Allowance can be used on 3G networks (a 3G handset must be used to access the 360 Mobile Solutions Network) for personal internet use via your mobile phone whilst you are in the UK
b. All usage must be for your private, personal and non-commercial purposes. You may not use your SIM card:
i. In, or connected to, any other device including modems;
ii. To allow the continuous streaming of any audio/video content, enable Voice or Internet (VOIP), P2P or file sharing; or
iii. In such a way that adversely impacts the service to other 360 Mobile or Three UK Customers
c. Once you have used all of your Inclusive Allowance, any data use which would previously have been included will be charged at the current rate – see our web site for details.
d. If we reasonably suspect you are not acting in accordance with this paragraph, we reserve the right to impose further charges, impose network protection controls which may reduce your speed of transmission or disconnect your tariff at any time, having attempted to contact you first
e. To access data services your mobile device must be compatible (3G) and enabled. Access to data services is subject to network coverage
f. Your 360 Mobile SIM is for use in a 3G Mobile Phone Handset only – use in tablet and PC/Netbook devices is not allowed and we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your contract (including any remaining pre-paid allowance) if you fail to adhere to this stipulation.
g. In the event of overspend (out of bundle charges) being incurred by you we reserve the right to implement a cap on your usage once the overspend value hits £50 - this is designed to protect against large overspend bills being incurred. In the event of this cap being implemented one of our customer service representatives will contact you (by phone and email) to inform you of this and to discuss options with you.